Sunday 10 July 2005

Winter Blues

The winter has really begun to take its toll on me. I've become even hungrier and lazier than ever. These holidays have been the best to date..

Blazin was.. let's just say.. aye-oh-kay. The atmosphere was SMOKIN' , literally. The music was below standard of what I expected. Bumped into old friends, which is always a highlight. Andrea, Tina and I felt like we stepped into Asianville. We left about an hour early, and had we stayed any longer, we'd have adapted to the environment and have come out with long V-cut hair, wearing a halter neck top and short shorts; just like the other one hundred-or-so girls that were there.

Yesterday, I went to Parramatta and met up with friends. Assisted the boys with shopping, the poor souls were so inexperienced. In all fairness, Robert taught me a thing or two about driving cars through some game in some car racing . Which ones the accelerator? What's this one do? Crazy women drivers. I admit probably adding to this population.

Met up with Jeremy, where we argued upon comparisons between the superiority of Blacktown and Liverpool. My apologies that Liverpool Westfields does not comprise of cushion seating. Groove was madness. Saw so many people I hadn't seen in yonkers. Hugs and Kisses galore. It was a kickass night.

What's Changed? - Craig David

Thought you always wanted to be with me...

But things have changed between me and you...

Why don't you call me no more?
It was every night you were calling me before
Given half a chance, you'd be knocking at my door
So, tell me what's changed

Why don't you give me some time
Tell me, coz I can't get you out of my mind
But up until now, we been doing just fine
So, tell me what's changed

Why can't you even pass by?
Spend some of your time, even just to say hi
You're not the type of guy who would make a girl cry
So, tell me what's changed

No comments:

Post a Comment