Wednesday 6 July 2005

The Truth About Rollercoasters

I'm tired of getting to know someone, and losing them. I've been through the 'Get To Know You' rollercoaster so many times, and yes it's fun and exciting, but I feel like my ride always ends at the top of the big drop off. All that energy build up and anticipation - for nothing. I've never felt what it's like to fall down the other end of the slope - what it's like to fall in love.

Sometimes I think I'm the one with the problem. I feel like a highly anticipated film that movie-holics would define as a Box-office Fluke. I'm all controversey, nothing more. The previews prior to the movie say I'm "different, amazing and not like other girls". Ironic how I end up the same as the others - another ex-girlfriend.

I have the notion I'm forever doomed in relationships. I'm constantly waiting around for the guy to let me down. And when it does happen, I had only further proved myself right of my theory. But don't mistake me, I'm all open for someone to prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment