Tuesday 5 July 2005

Holidaze

Here goes my first stereotypical blog.. what's been and gone recently in the boring life of Noeline Bautista. For those of you bothered to read it.. enjoy!

It's the holidays, I've got three assignments and over the past four days, have procrastinated over each of them. Perhaps I will get started in the second week. For the remainder of the first week, I shall sit back and relax.. try anyway.

Last friday, I met up with the oh so sexy Lorabel & friends at Parramatta Westfields. We took a dream photo at that photo place located near the station. Someone stole Kay'es pink wallet, which contained $30. Poor thing. The photo turned out real ugly, our eyes were demented and our lips looked like they were bleeding. Unwilling to pay for a disgusting dream photo, we decided not to go ahead with it and walked around the shops instead. Lorabel and I were attracted to the music being played in the stores. We walked in and out of one store in particular about three times, danced, then walking out. The lady looked at us weird. Bumped into the super-resh Richard.

The weekend was spent working at Hungry Jack's. We were all booked out with kid's parties, and as usual, I was hosting them. Shereeza and Jordan dropped by. How embarassing! The mad thing about doing parties is I get paid to take orders, play games, paint faces, and eat cake. The children are a bonus. I love them. They're so innocent and eager to learn more. You can tell by their eyes they've witnessed few things in their little lifetime; you wish you could shield them from the immporality imbedded in the world. But, its an inevitable part of life. The only thing that separates us, is the extent that we allow evil to influence our lives.

Yesterday, Wendy and I went to Cabrammatta to get kickass haircuts. I got my hair more layered and my fringe cut. Wendy said I looked like Cleopatra. Afterwards, we went to the city and took capitols. Went to Galaxy World and watched Wendy play some scary game. Some guy from Penrith came up to us and asked if we were from around the area. Did we look that out of place?

Tonight, my 'sister' Andrea and I are going out. We are each others Random Outing Buddy. One phone call, and within an hour we find ourselves in a world away from home. Tina's coming too. Where we shall be tonight, is anyone's guess. Either Blazin or Holla. I guess we'll decide when we get to the train station. I'm excited.

People, as well as myself are still getting used to the fact I have braces. Yes, braces are a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment