Thursday 17 November 2011

Something to look forward to

This year has been a dream state for me. I already know it will have been the best year of my life. Apart from getting to see my friends and family, I've been so negative about coming back. But with at least another guaranteed year in Sydney to finish my double degree, a friend suggested making a list of things to look forward to. And since I love making lists, here goes nothing...

- arriving from a European winter to a beautiful Australian summer
- mums cooking
- my bedroom with my bookshelf and baby pink walls
- getting to wear all the shoes I left behind
- Christmas dinner with the family
- New Year with the family
- PP's, Jackson's and lunch at Cabra with my cousins
- getting to catch up with friends (Macaque, Soulmate, Sof, Robert, Boomohn, Anja, Bad Girl, Brie & Dyl & Christiaan, the Bracewell girls, the Telstra peeps, Benyaw, CB, Jesse, Ailoid, Algebraz)
- hanging out with Jack at the uni bar, getting her to show me around my own city
- KFC
- GRAVY OMG
- pork rolls
- Satang Thai
- Chat Thai
- good sushi, cheap sushi
- skype with everyone
- getting a smartphone with a plan so I can use every social app stay in touch with Luce, Rach, Chauntee, Krista & Nyota ALL THE TIME
- keeping up with The Gron happenings through Danny & Jesus, Yassine & Mofugga (wherever they may be)
- finding intercambios to keep speaking Spanish with
- sending packages to all my overseas lovers!
- visit Joshie in NZ
- Gloria Jeans iced chocolate
- Harry's Cafe de Wheels
- Australian beaches
- electro music (never thought I would miss it as much as I have, it's not even my favourite genre)
- Cadbury chocolate
- Krispy Kreme donuts
- Connoiseur chocolate obsession ice cream
- anticipating visits from my overseas friends
- a new laptop (my macbook of six years has had the shits)
- finishing uni, getting it over and bloody done with
- getting to decorate my room with all the post cards I've collected
- planning other travel adventures
- STEAK. OMG STEAK!
- Mi Goreng noodles
- a new camera, one that isn't set to x248923755435876 zoom as its default so I don't have to stand kilometres away from things just to take a decent picture

Joder, my list of things to look forward to looks more like a fat person's shopping list than anything else.

Love, Noeline
xox

1 comment:

  1. I love this list!!! We should have routine catch ups in Satang Thaiiii. Hopefully after our Spanish class?!

    ReplyDelete