Tuesday 20 December 2011

I will be okay because I can write

“I will be okay because I can write. I will be okay because my emotions can be poured into words that no one will care to read. I will be okay because I have been told that I have a very creative mind, and that is what I will use to give me strength. I will be okay because with my own mind I can create fantasy worlds to escape to with no intention of returning. I will be okay because I can voice my thoughts like no one else can, and my thoughts are like no one else’s, and yet they are the same as everyone else’s at the same time. I will be okay because I finally have a reason to be okay. I will be okay because one day my words might help someone else be okay. I will be okay because there are people worth being okay for, there are experiences worth living through and there are people worth meeting. I will be okay because I can write.”

Quote found here

No comments:

Post a Comment