Saturday 4 June 2011

That awkward moment when you realise you were their second choice


"He came to see her, but her boyfriend was there, so he came after me instead"

"Funny that he’s kissing her because he’s been chasing after you all day"

"If he likes her why did he even bother kissing me? I know that if she wasn’t here he’d be with me right now"

"The next night my flatmate asked me 'So… what happened between you and him?' and I was like 'Yeah he's such a nice guy!' and then he was like 'He has a girlfriend you know. So maybe he's not that nice' "


Maybe that’s what people do, rank people. They take what they can get depending on whether their top preferences are (a) there at the present moment, (b) in the country or (c) with their partner.

Love, Noeline
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment