Friday 24 June 2011

From Budapest

Sorry for being MIA recently. In the past two weeks I've...
- Graduated with a diploma from my host university in Spain
- Moved out from the student residence into an apartment with three amazing housemates (who knew living with three boys would be cleaning than living with one other girl)
- Went out almost every night celebrating San Bernabe, a week long medieval festival in my town commemorating when they resisted French occupation, living off wine, bread and fish when all other food supplies were cut off
- Finished a two thousand five hundred word correspondence assignment for my uni in Sydney
- Bid farewell to all my closest friends in Spain as they head back home to their countries
- Started my three month holiday vacation around Europe, during which I will probably forget a lot of the Spanish I've spent the last six months learning.

I'm currently writing from my hostel in Budapest where luckily enough I've managed to find some Mexicans and a Colombian who I've been able to speak Spanish with. Score! So far I've learnt how to say 'no mames wey,' 'que chido,' and 'jodido.'

OK, I'm out!

Love, Noeline
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment