Tuesday 22 February 2011

Worldaholic

I'm having such a great time I don't want it to stop. I just want to learn new languages, live everywhere, eat local delicacies and travel forever. Is that so much to ask?

The world is so big I struggle to understand why other people don't want to go out and see it too. It's like being given a whole box of chocolates and being content with only eating one - if that.

I don't want to be tied down by a full time job, working overtime for a boss who will probably make me hate the industry I am supposed to love. I don't ever want to enter the real world.

And then I think, what if I'm the one in the real world? And that other one, the one where you work your ass off making someone else rich, the one where you all you care about is making a profit from people who can't afford your products and services, and doing it better than the competition - what if that one's the fake world?

And then I realise it doesn't matter what I think. Because even if it's true, you have to work your ass off in the fake world to fund your time in the real world.

So until I receive a phone call telling me a royal relative I never knew I had has just died and left me all their riches, there's nothing I can do but make the most of my time here.

In the last week I've booked tickets to the Greek Islands, Ireland and Ibiza :)))))

Love, Noeline
xox




1 comment:

  1. "And then I think, what if I'm the one in the real world?"

    ... Someone's been watching too much Matrix

    ReplyDelete