Friday 16 December 2005

Super-update Me

Expect this blog entry to be like that of Streets Rainbow Paddle Pop ice cream - a bit of this, a bit of that, and not exactly the BEST tasting (to me, anyway). My holidays could be described much the same, like ice cream that has been consumed so quickly, that it seems unfair we couldn't savour the taste for just a second longer.

Have you ever looked at the clouds? I mean, REALLY, TRULY, ACTUALLY looked at them? I hadn't, until last week. Remember those holographic Pokemon cards, or holographic Goosebumps bookcovers. Yeaaaah, admit it, they were the bomb first time you laid eyes on such an optical illusion. Well, on that particular day, the clouds resembled something like that. While at the sametime, reminding me of puffs of white fairy floss hovering just a few metres over the errr...biosphere. The night had a beauty all of its own. Driving home, the trees looked like silhouettes against a sheet of deep purple.

They might say that small things amuse small minds, but I'm just observant - maybe OVERLY observant. Better still, I'd rather be on some level of observant than not see the things I'm looking at. Confused? It's like watching a movie but not giving your full attention. Sure, you saw the movie, but you didn't exactly watch it.

During the week the familia and I went to Centrepoint Tower for lunch. One word: Scrumdidlyumptious! Tongue I advise everyone to go there at least once in their life. The views are a tad bit high for my liking, but nothing short of specacular. My cousins (Geri, Jon & Raynald) took a freak load of luvo photos (they should really consider making luvo-ness an Olympic event) and had our full of oysters - taking advantage of the whole all-you-can-eat thing. Jon and I developed a fetish for taking photos of neatly presented desserts. I dunno, maybe it runs in the blood.

Yesterday was Benjo's No Reason Pool Party. Sunny skies. Fried Chicken. Sunscreen flavoured lollies. Coke & Sunkist. A whole lot of H2O...FUN! So much for that 'NO PUSHING' rule they taught us in primary school. We were a bunch of teenagers acting like little kids. It just goes to show that you're never too old to be young. I had to leave early for work. Elle came with me. Another luvo session, this time on the bus.



Today Chester came over. A day well spent considering I thought it would be Revenge of the Boring. Bumped into, almost everyone at Liverpool Westfields.
Other than making you Smile happy Smile , boyfriends are also good for holding any loose papers, your hand bag (until my mum told me to stop being slack), and anything heavy. Of course, my mum would know. Chester ended up carrying two shopping bags of...let's just say fragile heavy stuff. So yes, mothers benefit too.
Chester and I played the good old game of tic-tac-toe. He won twice, the rest were all ties. It was an outrage, for me. Angry
Quote of the day:
Chester: Let's play S.O.S.
Noeline: How do you spell that?
Chester: gasps for air to support his laughing fit
Noeline: I mean, how do you play that?
In case you were wondering, he won another (box) game too. DAMMIT!
Apologies (not really) for all those times I hit you (hard, apparently). Yes, I'm one of those 'abusive' girlfriends. Like Jay and Kyle said, before you know it you'll be on those ads featuring the slogan: Abusive Girlfriends - Australia says NO!
Yeah, and for the record he got his hair streaked a blondey-orangey-light brownish colour. Looks KOOLIES, I rekon.

♫ It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas ♫
I think that most parents are proud victims of festive season syndrome. Mum thought it was time we bought a new Christmas tree with built in lights and stuck on decorations. Its the summer Christmas holidays. Which means a whole lot of getting red/black (depending on how your skin reacts to sunburn) and getting fat, due to all that food and lazing about. Oh well, come school and we'll stress it all out.

I turned 16 three months ago, and unlike other sweet-sixteeners out there, I'm yet to get my L's. There's little hope when I don't know the first thing about driving cars.

More reflective, hopefully inspiring and insightful blogs to come, like the ones you were used to reading before. Lately they've just been about the everyday yarda.

Till then, here's some food for thought I might write about later on, quotes and random stuff I found interesing.


"We all love the idea of being in love. Just the reality of it sounds kind of interesting" Orlando Bloom

Personality - the BEST accessory.


It's called a B R E A K up because it's B R O K E N.


"Baby they build you up only to tear you down" Nelly Furtado

"Too much of a good thing can be bad... less is more" Joss Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment