Friday 24 June 2005

Maths 4 Life

Introducing.. THE NEW BRANCH OF ADVANCED MATHS.

Mathematics. So beautiful. Feel the sex appeal of the term just roll of your tongue. Let it take hold of you. Let the numbers guide you.

Sarrah Mae, my research partner in 'Sexuality behind Mathematics' are proud to announce the results from our extensive research project. Today, Friday 24 June 2005, has marked a significant milestone in this unusual YET sensual branch of mathematics. It is an art form.

I'd like to extend my gratitude to fellow work collegues; Frances in particular for her ongoing support throughout the day. Hazel-Ann for her attempts for further studies in the field of triangles. Last but not least, John-Louis for delving to link mathematics with that of scientifically proven theories. Pure genius.

Results:

* In the process of factorisation: You be the denominator, I be the numerator. Together we shall multiply.multiply.multiply.multiply.multiply.multiply.
* My love for you is like a reoccuring decimal. It never ends.
* In the process of 'completing the square': You complete my life.
* You and I are like an improper fraction. We never work out.
* I think it's best we break up and go our parallel ways. Never to meet.
* In such situations when the quadratic equation has two possible solutions: Which solution will you choose? Talk about love triangle.
* I love you like a smart kid loves mathematics.
* Your ass is like a symetrical perfect quartic, with two point of inflexion with two minima.
* Spread of scores: Spread the love like the standard deviation of 6862.. at least!
* Why can't we be like a cooper pair of electrons, always supporting each other?

Every night I prayed for someone like you. God looked down at me from the angle of depression. It depresses me to know you can never be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment