Monday 18 October 2010

If you use Cityrail, you'll know what I mean

So today I was on the train and a lad starts playing music over the loudspeaker of his phone at full blast.

This attracted another lad from the opposite end of the carriage to walk over and say "Oi, hectic song. You reckon you could bluetooth it to me bro?"

They hit it off and next thing you know they're trading songs by DMX and Akon. "You like Tupac bro? I got a couple Tupac songs too if you wan'em. Here let me play it."

FML

3 comments:

  1. Bankstown line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol funniest thing I've read. There's like a random lad in my interdisciplinary class at uni who was playing his lad music in the room next to me and he got yelled at because it was heaps loud. It always baffles me that there is a lad doing Interior Design haha

    - Ails

    ReplyDelete