Saturday 1 October 2005

Birthday Bondi Beach Bash

Memorable moments of Friday 30th September 05: BONDI BEACH

* Vii and I being nigeled at our corresponding train stations because of our friends who took yonkers, providing some sort of comfort on the phone with each other and complaining about waiting. Realising that hardly anyone was coming.
* Robert, Andel & Christy kicking the ball on the railway tracks, and as a consequence missing our train.
* My mood swings. The outbursts. The unstoppable l a u g h i n g . The unbearable screaming.
* The guy on the train who had a bag that looked like a vacum cleaner. Wot tha?
* Arriving at Bondi to realise Vii and I weren't such losers after all. Hello people! We've become such an anti RSVP generation.
* Being given taxed chocolate and not knowing how to react. It was taxed.. but it was chocolate!
* The photo sessions.
* Being thrown into the water by Jeremy and CJ. The event resembled a satanic ritual. I was the wild and screaming borehog that the barbarians - Jeremy and CJ were about to sacrifice.
* Vii and I experiencing the most difficulty in withstanding the waves because we were that short.
* The accidental booby flashes.. AHAHAHA! hello!
* Jeremy throwing me into the water.. again!
* Theresa and I throwing the football like a netball because we didn't know how to pass it. "Whoever drops the ball first is a loser" .. so what do I do? I drop the ball. I didn't like the game anymore.
* Robert and I making sandcastles.. or 'piles of sand'.. for a while we had a next door neighbour.
* Being beyond gullible. Falling for everything Chysley said, like burying Andrew's shoes in the sand leaving him barefoot; among many others.
* Andrew taking luvo photos of himself and making it everyone's mobile phone wallpaper.
* Danica and I unable to bear with the reggae music. "Looking in her big brown eyes!"
* The bus ride home with Frances and having tiredness dawn over me.
* Being thankful for such a beautiful day and being one less victim of suburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment