Friday 17 September 2010

Poker Face Fail

I think one of the reasons I don't get along very well with other girls is because I don't amuse them with their obviously self inflicted relationship dramas.

Amidst your poorly executed anguish, you love the fact that your biggest problems in life are caused by the sexual prowess you unknowingly emanate.

You say you don't know what to do about a guy determined to be more than friends. You recite your story like he's some maniac stalker you need to take a restraining order against.

Well maybe you should stop sending him suggestive text messages. Maybe you should stop sitting on his lap. And while you're at it, maybe you should stop flirting with his friend. I dunno, just a suggestion.

If you love the attention or even if you love sex, just say so before complaining (or should I say, boasting) about the seven guys who for some unknown reason won't leave you alone. They're not the ones with problems honey - it's you.

Your gracious act doesn't work with me.

I'm not asking you to proclaim that you're a nymphomaniac at the top of your lungs in peak hour public transport. I'm just asking you to be a bit more honest in your story-telling, which in its present style unfairly represents the other characters involved.

Either that or you should invest in some acting lessons and work on that poker face of yours.

Love, Noeline
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment