Monday 11 January 2010

At night rave near the guard's compartment, naked with a blue light

In the last 2 weeks you gave me air conditioning when it was storming, and none when it was 40 degrees celsius.
Then when I was meant to meet up with a friend, you canceled my train all together.
Then, you gave me three weekends of track work in a row.
Then you had the nerve to increase the price of my train ticket.
Then, both the ticket window and machine wouldn't accept eftpos. I had $1.
After that you gave me track work on a week day. You told me a bus would come every 10 minutes. It came every 30.

I pay $3 more for a weekly ticket than what I did 2 years ago. Funny thing is your service (or lack thereof) is just as shit as it's ever been. That's an extra $156 every year.

So what the hell do you all do when there's so called 'track work'? Is that code word for 'holiday'?

So from the bottom of my heart, FUCK YOU Cityrail, FUCK YOU. Looks like a bad year ahead for you and I.

“Only in NSW would commuters be asked to pay more for services that are getting worse.”
- State Opposition transport spokeswoman Gladys Berejiklian

1 comment: