Friday 23 September 2005

THANKYOU !!

I'd like to thank all you beautiful people who, yesterday, made my 16th birthday the absolute best! Sweet sixteen? Indeed it was.

Thanks a bunch for the greetings, the hugs, the kisses, the smiles, the laughter, the cards, the text massages, the phone calls, the belly ring and most surprisingly - that birthday cake!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe yous had the whole candle thing going on =) Plates? Spoons? Knife? Serviettes? Prepared! I think yous were more prepared for that than the trials themselves.

"Hurry up and blow the candles Noeline!" Who needs wishes when I've got friends lyk yous!
But ok.. an extra wish won't hurt.. woot!

I honestly thought no one would make a fuss as the week was full of exams, demanding hours of study and thoughts running riot in the fields of english, maths, history and geography.

A most pleasant surprise to see that you guys (you know who you are) were capable of arranging such an act behind my back.

The belly ring.. prettyfull! The cake.. delish! Chocolate.. my favourite!
My friends.. THE BEST !!

Being the 'goody two shoes' I am, you guys are aware I hardly ever swear but..
F*CK I LOVE YOU GUYS

Hope you guys all have a safe & fantabolous holiday. I'll see you guys around. Remember to behave!

Love, Noeline
xox

P.S. Happy Birthday to my gorgeous Frances on the 26th. From your #1 'effing byatch' !

No comments:

Post a Comment